|№||SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF HOURS A WEEK|
|1st grade||2st grade||3st grade||4st grade||5st grade|
|Total hours in a week:||3||4||4||4||5|
- Children over 6 years old are accepted to the class of “Fine arts”.
- 1-2 grades are considered junior, 3-5 grades – senior.
- Quantitative membership on subjects in groups is 8 people.
- Duration of a lesson is 45 minutes.
- In those classes where examinations are not provided by the curriculum, auditions are held.
- Final assessment is held in the 5th grade.
- Graduates of the specialty are considered as completed the whole course of the educational program.
- Graduating from the department pupils are given a certificate