SPECIALTY “VARIETY CHOREOGRAPHY”
|№||SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF HOURS A WEEK|
|1st grade||2st grade||3st grade||4st grade||5st grade|
|2.||Rhythmics and dance||2|
|6.||Preparation of concert numbers (practice)||0,5||0,5||0,5||0,5|
|Total in a week:||5||6,5||7,5||7,5||8,5|
- Children over 6 years old are accepted to the class “Variety choreography”.
- 1-2 grades are considered junior, 3-5 grades – senior
- Quantitative membership on subjects in groups is 8 people.
- Subject “Preparation of concert numbers” (practice) is held individually at 0,5 hour per pupil.
- Duration of a lesson is 45 minutes
- At the end of every school year a concert is held where all pupils of the department –as far as possible –participate. Rehearsal hours are provided for preparation to a school’s concert or other events intended for improvement of teaching and educational process (contests, festivals, etc.).
- Final assessment is held in the 5th grade.
- Graduating from the department pupils are given a certificate